The FIFA eClub World Cup™ is the official team competition on the Road to the FIFA eWorld Cup 2019. The FIFA eClub World Cup application phase is open for all eFootball clubs and organisations.
How can I take part in the FIFA eClub World Cup online qualification?
- Send your team details with an official team registration form to FIFA (more details below) – Please submit your application before 12:00 CET on 10 December 2018 to be considered for the qualification process of the FIFA eClub World Cup 2019, by sending the official team registration documentation to email@example.com.
- FIFA reviews your application and upon positive feedback, FIFA will register your team on the eFOOTBALL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Login details for player registration will be shared with teams
- Teams to register signed players with official documentation (i.a. player contract)
- Teams to receive invitation to online qualification
Please submit your application before 12:00 CET on 10 December 2018 to be considered for the qualification process of the FIFA eClub World Cup 2019, by sending the official team registration documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application deadline: 10 December 2018 (12:00 CET)
- Online qualification: 7 – 11 January 2019
- FIFA eClub World Cup: 9 – 10 February 2019
What do you mean by “official team registration form”?
The official club registration form shall be an official document or form, which proofs the registration of your club at the national or local authority. The registration within FIFA’s system (eFOOTBALL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) would come as a following step.
Does the “official team registration” need to be in English?
The official club registration form does not need to be in English but should provide an understandable proof that your club is registered at a national or local authority.
Can I register two teams for my club or organisation?
Each entity is allowed to take part with one team in the competition. This means, a potential franchise team must act as an own, independent team and needs to be registered separately from the main team. Furthermore, players have to be contracted by the specific entity.
*Is it allowed to use another person’s account in qualifiers? *
Sharing or using other player’s or the teams’s account is strictly prohibited.
Find more information about the prizes, the online qualification and the eFOOTBALL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM here.